- Authors are requested to refer the ICMJE Guidelines to prepare the manuscripts. ONOMY Science is following ICMJE therefore; authors are requested to follow the guidelines and code of conduct also
- Below are the mandatory to submit manuscript, therefore, corresponding authors are responsible to make sure that the submission is complete.
- A cover letter is mandatory for all the publications and required to state that their material is original and not published anywhere else. The cover letter should be addressed to Editor-in-Chief.
- For all original articles, reviews, case reports, case series reports Abstract and keywords are mandatory. For original research reports abstracts must be included with Objective, methods, results and conclusion.
- Authors should use the MeSH (Medical subject headings list of index medicus) catalogue to present their keywords.
- All the submissions should be sent as an e-mail attachment to the editorial office as a word document (.doc or .dox) or PDF format.
- There is no word limit for original papers and reviews. But there is a limitation for editorials and letters (500-1000 words).
- Authors should provide their complete information including affiliation, designation and physical address (personal or professional), e-mail contacts and fax and telephone.